YUMMY! Thank you Jennifer for sharing this recipe for low carb pancakes and waffles. Jennifer suggests using vanilla protein powder for a sweeter taste instead of using syrup.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 T cream cheese
- 1/2 scoop isopure protein powder
- Mix together in a ninja. Let settle for 2 minutes.
- Spray waffle iron with coconut oil cooking spray
- For pancakes, heat the skillet on med-high and spray with coconut oil cooking spray. Pour into dollar coin size pancakes. Cook until able to flip and repeat
- Calories 300
- Fat 19
- Carbs 2.25
- sugar 1.3
- fiber 0
- protein 29
- weight watcher points are 8 if you use regular cream cheese